Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoices and Labels

Hi All

We have been running our website for about a year now and had about £400 a month which we could cope with easily. However for some unknown reason (but we're not complaining) our website is now doing about £400 a week .

Anyway due to the increase in sales we cannot cope with the amount of packages. We are setting up Worldpay to help.

The PROBLEM, after getting a CD from Amazon I noticed that they use paper with a address label that you can peel off and just stick on to the envelope saving more time. Does anyone know where we can get these from of if there is another way around this problem.

Thanks in advance

Russell Ping
    www.everydayonthe.net
    Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
    When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

http://community.actinic.com/member.php?u=27
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks Gary.

We supply integrated label paper and have written reports for Actinic to use it. There is a free report in our plugin library which adds an extra address for the label in the top left hand corner of the invoice and we also have a package of more advanced reports that allows you to add logos and messages as well as the report. Paper prices start at £9.99.

Our free library (with the free integrated label report) is here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/New...r_Section.html

Our report package is here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Cop...d_Labels1.html

And our integrated label site is here :

http://www.integratedlabels.co.uk/

I have had nothing but positive feedback from users of our paper and our reports, they are a real timesaver and are very popular.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

So to start with we can just buy the paper. How many sheets do we get for £9.99.
        If its only £9.99 we'll be getting some soon.
        Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
        When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Comment

You get 100 sheets for £9.99 and boxes of 1000 cost between £39.99 and £49.99 depending on quantity.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for your help, i've ordered a sample to show the boss and then we'll probably place an order. one last question! how long does it take to deliver after the order is placed.

Regards

Russell

Comment

You should have your paper sample by tomorrow - it was sent out using first class post today. For paper orders we send them out on a 2/3 day service or next day - you choose the option during checkout, next day costs more but not a lot more but we have also been told that 2/3 day often arrives next day anyway.

Cheers,

Comment

Got the sample today. It fits perectly.

The warehouse manager loves you , gonna save him so much time.

Comment

Regards

Comment

Working...
                  X