Missing new products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing new products

My client keeps saying the some of the new items that she has put on catalog just will not appear on the website. The hide box is not ticked. I suggested moving them else where to see if they appear (that happended to another client of mine). She has purged the catalog and compacted it. A complete refresh is a nightmare, as she is on dialup and I am not sure how many 1000's of products there are now.
    Any idea why they woould vainish on-line?
    Thanks
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Looking at their site again. You can find the products if you search, but the section headings are not appearing so it seems as if they are not there. I have had this on a couple of sites now. I don't think it's a cache issue.
    Any ideas?
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Jenny

Without seeing the site it is hard to make a suggestion. I suggest getting a snapshot from the customer (if at all possible) and sending it into the support team at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Other than that, a 'Web | Refresh Website' is the only thing I can suggest. If your customer upgrades to 6.1.5 (there are no template changes in 6.1.5 so the upgrade will be smooth) they could make use of the 'Enhanced FTP' feature to iron out wrinkles in the upload process.

Comment

Working...
      X