Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity in shopping cart

Hi.

I am having an issue with there being 2 quantities in the shopping cart. It happens when I use a product with a component. One is a fixed quantity and the other is an editable one.

I have the quantity setting set for Quantity on product page in Design options | Shop defaults.

Is there anyway of stopping this, or could I maybe have messed something up when changing a template somewhere along the way?

Feel free to see what I mean at http://www.ukdesignweb.co.uk/~portableweld/acatalog/

(Ignore any little annoying white spaces which appear, I am still building it and need to iron these out)

Thanks

Ben.

hmmm...

Interesting.

Just looked again, and the editable quantity has gone, but there are still 2 fixed quantities in there.

I presume it is something to do with the fact it is a component and is using 2 descriptions hence the 2 lines and 2 quantities.

How can I stop this?

Thanks

Ben.

Comment

I am either losing it or getting tired, or some gremlins are playing with me.

Now the editable quantity is back again.

Hmmm, I think I have had enough Actinic for one month

Ben.

Comment

I have obviously caught the actinic bug. I said I had had enough for one month, but I persisted.

I found the way of sorting it by opening actinicorder.pm and it works fine. This forum is quickly turning into a life saver!

Ben.

Comment

Working...
        X