Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Help

Hi all

Im having trouble setting up the shipping as a site im dealing with require different types of shipping for different values of order being placed.

First of they would like to use Royal mail for small packages which amount upto £30, the cost for the Postage is £3.45

Second they would like to use the Courier for packages value over £30 which the delivery will be charged at £5, but everytime I put an item in the basket which is over £30 i get two options for delivery one which is the Royal Mail option and the second being the Courier, but i only would like the Courier to show up and vice versa when ordering under £30.

Is there a solution around this so I can over come this problem i know its probably some small thing ive just not checked properly.

If anyone can provide me with some knowledge on how to solve this problem..

Thanks in advance

d

Hi There,

Undder shipping if you choose 'Total Value', then click on 'Royal Mail' , enter order value of 30.00 and the cost at 3.45, then select do not allow excess. Next click on courier and set it to a value of choice and assign a price of 5.00. Apply and upload. It works perfectly fine and does not give you a second shipping option to choose from.

Hope this helps,

Cheers
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X