Items 0 Value 0 does not update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Items 0 Value 0 does not update

A problem with my Catalog: when visitors use Internet Explorer, the 'Items 0, value 0' display updates correctly. If they use Netscape or Firefox, it does not.

I would greatly appreciate any help

Hi there,

In order to determine more into this issue, could you please let me know your website URL?
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Originally posted by SureshB
      Hi there,

In order to determine more into this issue, could you please let me know your website URL?
      The web site is

www.facingthechallenge.org

... and click on 'Download Facing the Challenge...' (immediately below the masthead), to go to one of the Catalog pages.

Thanks for your interest

Comment

Hi David,

Now, I'm using Netscape 7.2 and I could replicate this issue. The Cart Item just displays Items: 0 and Value: 0, though you have products added to the basket already. I'll pass this message to the development team and get back to you as soon as possible.
        Cheers,
        Suresh Babu G

Comment

Hi David,

Now, I'm using Netscape 7.2 and I could replicate this issue. The Cart Item just displays Items: 0 and Value: 0, though you have products added to the basket already. I'll pass this message to the development team and get back to you as soon as possible.
          Thanks again for your help with this. It appears to work fine in IE, but not in Mozilla-based browsers, e.g. Netscape and Firefox.

With best wishes

David

Comment

Hi David,

In Actinic, go to 'Web | Configure Expiry Periods' and try setting 'Delete Shopping Carts after' to 24 hours. Refresh your website in order to check the results.

Hope this helps.
            Cheers,
            Suresh Babu G

Comment

Hi David,

In Actinic, go to 'Web | Configure Expiry Periods' and try setting 'Delete Shopping Carts after' to 24 hours. Refresh your website in order to check the results.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your help with this. I don't understand why, but it does solve the problem.

Regards

David

Comment

Working...
              X