• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

single shipping choice

On my site the address delivery section has:

{Select Invoice Location

Select Shipping Destination

This allows the two address to be different. Two choices, invoices to go to a different location as the products. This is a security issue for our company.

My question is how can I limit the choices, so deliveries must go to the registered card holders invoice address?

In Design| options|checkout

don't show the prompt "If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box."

ie untick this box, then you won;t be allowing the 2nd address to be input

Comment

Also, ensure tax is set to 'Tax by Delivery Address' and also in 'Business Settings | Payment and Security', make sure you are not limiting any payment methods by location.

Comment

thx for the quick responses.

pinbrook - thanks for the tip, but i'd already removed that, disabling the 2nd address, i just couldn't get rid of the double address selectors at the start of ordering. it was confusing people

cdicken - thanks, that was the option that fixed it, i had it on 'Tax by Invoice Address', thinking the invoice part should have priority. when i changed it and tried it, the option boxes were fixed, only one: delivery.

thx again.

Comment

Working...
        X