Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NETQUOTEVAR:STOCKLEVEL - Can I add text around it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NETQUOTEVAR:STOCKLEVEL - Can I add text around it?

Hi.

I have worked out how to put the stock level with the products, by using NETQUOTEVAR:STOCKLEVEL and this works fine.

How can I include some text with it? eg. how can I have it so it says: 45 'in stock'

Also, where is the best place to put it in Act_ProductLine? At the moment I have after NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION but it gets a bit lost.

Thanks

Ben.

Yes it is possible, just include the text before or after the NETQUOTEVAR:STOCKLEVEL

My site setup >Current Stock ( NETQUOTEVAR:STOCKLEVEL )<p>

You can also use Java to show a default delivery timescale depending on the qty of stock you have. See actinic advanced user guide for more info on this.

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript">
    function StockLevels(pItem)
    <!--
    {
    var strIDs = 'Stock Message: '
    {
    if (pItem >= 1)
    {
    strIDs = 'Normally Ships 24hrs Next Working Day'
    }
    else
    {
    strIDs = 'Normally ships 4-5 Working Days'
    }
    }
    return strIDs
    }
    //-->
    </script>
    Originally posted by bjh555
    Hi.

I have worked out how to put the stock level with the products, by using NETQUOTEVAR:STOCKLEVEL and this works fine.

How can I include some text with it? eg. how can I have it so it says: 45 'in stock'

Also, where is the best place to put it in Act_ProductLine? At the moment I have after NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION but it gets a bit lost.

Thanks

Ben.

Comment

Thansk kmcewan. That works perfectly

Cheers

Ben.

Comment

Stock level on products which are components

Is it possible to have the stock level on products which are components?

I have some normal products and some which are on as components and choices.

Thanks

Ben

Comment

This is not possible I'm afraid. NETQUOTEVAR:STOCKLEVEL only works on the main product which is included in the HTML - not the components/options. Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
          X