shipping in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping in the UK

Hi we only ship in the UK anyone requireing delivery out side is asked to contact our head office.

Now what i am trying to do is get rid if the drop down boxes that allow people to select other locations. I did have this once when i only had credit card payment online, but because of a few problems i have had to introduce the option to contact the customer offline for his credit card details. This has now put these drop down boxes back in with three options, UK, Other Country or none of the above.

I only want UK (actually i want nothing except a text line).
    We also allow is shipping to a different address but still in the UK.

Can anyone help?

Cheers
    Darren

No Drop down

Hi there,

Here is a solution which I believe will rectify and apply to what you are trying to achieve:

1) In 'Business Settings | Tax' ensure you have 'Tax By Delivery Address' selected.
    Within this area locate under the tax zones where it reads 'no tax levied' select that so that it is highlighted and then tick the check box that states 'Do not allow 'None of the above' as a zone member.

2) In 'Business Settings | Payment and Security' ensure you do not have 'Limited by Location' checked for any payment method (default in V6).

I hope the above information will help
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

cheers for that

it worked upto the point of i forgot to take out all the countries in the zone, as it would not let me use no tax levied. It kept on defaulting to EU zone.

But i have got to where i need to be.

So thanks for that.

I will have to try various things on my test site.

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Working...
      X