pasting overture code on confirmation order page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pasting overture code on confirmation order page

Hi - I'm about to subscribe to overture to get my site high up in the search engine listings. I can paste some code onto my site so that hits and conversion rates are tracked.
    they suggest pasting the code onto the confirmation of order page. Can anyone tell me exactly how I go about doing this please?
    thanks
    Lois
    Lois

See: http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ure+conversion

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Mike
      Thanks, I've looked at that, but I need the idiots guide to putting the code in. I have Actinic 6 and don't know where to find the transactions completed page. HELP!
      Lois

Comment

OK.

just drop it in at the end of Act_Order04.html
        Here's what you need to do.

1. Copy the code from overture that you want to paste into the order confirmation page onto your clipboard. (Highlight the code and do CTRL-C).

2. Open the file Act_Order04.html (it's in your site1 folder) with a text or HTML editor (not in Word or other word processsor as they will embed formatting codes that we don't want). Scroll down to the very end of the code in the file so the cursor is at the end of the file and then paste the code in (CTRL-V will paste in the code).

3 Save the edited file and do an 'update website' in actinic and you're done.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X