Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

site snapshot problem

Hi
    for some reason when i try to take a site snapshot actinic business just stops responding and freezes?

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks
    Paul

I encountered it too. What i did was, keep trying.. and try to close most of the programs. To some extent of my stupidity, i dare not touch the mouse. Suprisingly, it works. Keke. Keep in mind, its File/snapshot/export site. Don't download other stuff..
    Hope this help.

Yours,
    Swee
    Http://www.hst.com.sg

Comment

Also try going to 'Housekeeping | Compact Databases' as this can help Actinic run faster and more efficiently.

Comment

..hi Chris, wads the compact database for? I thought there's only a checkbox for compact html codes? Does the compact databas act the same function as compact html codes?
        Http://www.hst.com.sg

Comment

Hi Swee

I find that if you do anything with actinic i.e snapshot, uploading site, it will crash if you do anything else. so everytime i do this i make myself a cup of tea and have a biscuit.
          Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
          When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Comment

Working...
          X