Product to UK only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product to UK only

Is it possible to have some products that can only be shipped to specific destinations?

EG: I have a couple of products that I am not permitted to ship outside the UK and want to prevent my customers from choosing another destination country.

You could give them a large weight (say 1000 Kg) and not allow an international shipping option for anything over 999 Kg (or whatever).

It does depend though on what you're current shipping charges are based on and whether this breaks it.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hmmm.. that may be possible if I can get my head around it....

I currently use the weights to break down the shipping so that flowers always cost £3.99 to be delivered.

I have three products types Flowers, Balloons and Bears.

Flower delivery is always £3.99 for UK and £9.99 for the Rest of the world. Flower weight is 2kg

Bears currently weight 0kg - these can be deliverd to the UK for £0.00 or £3.99 depending on delivery method and again International delivery is £9.99

Balloons currently weigh 0kg - these can only be delivered to the UK for £0.00 or £3.99 depending on delivery method chosen. However in my country list "Rest of World" is still available and so is the option fo Internation Delivery for £9.99.

I use the weights so that of you order flowers and a bear you have to pay £3.99 delivery,

Ideally if you order a balloon I don't want customers to be able to select "Rest of World" and be forced to have the country option default to UK only.

Comment

Working...
      X