Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transfer from V6.0 to Actinic business

Hi,

I would like to buy Actinic business 7.0 because I use V6.11 and we have too many bugs but I do not know how to transfer the products from V 6.11 to Actinic V7.0 and if it is possible for 10000 products with pictures.
    It will be fine to have a solution.

Best regards.
    Patrick

The best thing to do would be to download a V7 trial and when you upgrade it to choose upgrade V6 site, your V6 site will continue to run but you will be able to test out V7, V7 has a test mode, so you will be able to upload it to your webspace without effecting your V6 site. The current version of V7 has a bug that sometimes causes it to 'slow down' when you have large numbers of products so you may find that this makes it a bit difficult for you to use, then again it may not effect you. I think that a new version is due out soon that fixes this problem.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X