Froogle UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle UK

Does anybody know if V7.02 is going to support european data feeds for Froogle. As anyone who has now signed up will know Froogle UK will require prices to be inclusive of UK VAT.

Can anyone advise?

David
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

I didn't know that, however I am writing a little froogle mash program for a customer that will do things like remove 0 priced items and remove embedded HTML, I will add an option to add a specified tax rate to the items so you will be able to use this until Actinic release a corrected version (if they decide to do this). The basic version of the program will be free I am planning to add functions to convert the feed into formats required by other schemes. If anyone has any brilliant ideas let me know by email.

The froogle mash program is almost complete and so should be available in the next few days.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X