Actinic Link - Tax Column Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link - Tax Column Table

I'm trying to transfer product from Sage Line 50 using Actinic Link, but when I attempt a transfer I get "tax code columns cannot be blank". So I go into edit profile fill out the tax columns, attempt another transfer, then get "permission denied" or "tax code columns cannot be blank", and when I go back to edit profile, the columns are blank yet again?

Can anyone advise how I can stop this please, this Link is starting to drive me crazy. Cheers.

Hi Guy,

This is very odd behaviour I've never heard of it doing that before. Have you tried to re-install Link?
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Hi Toby
      I have re-installed Link, still got the same problem I'm afraid.

Comment

After you add the settings again, take a look at 'Export.mdb' within the 'Actinic Link\Sage Line 50' folder (if you have Microsoft Access). Open the 'TaxAdvMoreExport' table. Anything there?

Comment

Hi Chris
          Nothing in there, all blank.

Comment

Hmmm

Back up Export.mdb somewhere save and then try editing the table in Access to make it look like mine (attached) (ignore the bottom row - that's something for a customer's site I'm working on)
            Attached Files

Comment

ok, I have done that now and the table is completed like your example, when viewed via access. But the table in Link is still blank, it just resets it's self.

Comment

Oh dear. Ah well, it was worth a try.

There is some configuration issue on your PC which will require investigation. I suggest registering an email support request at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm and the team will investigate further.

Sorry I could not be any more help here.

Comment

Ok, thanks anyway :-)

Comment

Ok, Technical Support managed to sort this out for me, just in case anyone else is having this issue, here is the fix. I am using Sage line 50 "accountant" but because it's features have been upgraded recently, Actinic Link has not yet been amended to support them when you check the "accountant" version in edit profile, within Link. All you need to do is check the "accountant Plus" version in edit profile and it works fine. Not sure How clearly I have explained this :-) But hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
                    X