Add A Search Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add A Search Button

I want to add a working product search button to an HTML email newsletter, I know it's possible, what code do I need?

Mark

Not that I can help with your current query, but I'd just visited your site and had problems joining your mailing list..

"Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at www.tiggypig.com Port 80"

also just tried your email a friend and the subject line is "I saw this THE TIME MACHINE at and thought of you!" ie its missing your site/company name!

Comment

I just tested it, works fine from here

Comment

just tried it at a remote location and just clicking on the little red button give me the script error page... sorry

Comment

I-ve looked at this, from the index page sign up to mailing produces the same error as Gary

Comment

I'll have to look into this one, we have been receiving entries ok from this end, wonder what's going on? HMMMMM

Web refresh time methinks

ANyone know how to add the search funtion to an email newsletter though?

Comment

The customer in this thread is trying to do the same thing.

He is just placing the <form>...</form> quick search code from a working Actinic store into an HTML email template but he says it doesn't work (but doesn't say why).

Give it a try and let me know how you get on. Ensure you put the

<input type="hidden" name="ACTINIC_REFERRER" value="http://your.URL/acatalog/">

into the HTML form as you will be linking from a non-Actinic page.

Comment

Working...
              X