Change e-mail subject line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change e-mail subject line

Is is possible to remove the company name from the subject of the e-mails, both automatic (order received) and manual (order shipped)?

Customers may not appreciate e-mails arriving that say

"Hemeroid Creams R Us : Order AB01CD10000001 : Order Received"

for example...
    John

Hi John,

I know it's not possible to change the desktop emails because they are generated from Catalog.exe.

I'll check with development to see if we can come up with a perl patch for the server emails.

Ever thought of changing your company name?
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

actually I just noticed that the auto mails don't have the company name in, guess I'll just have to keep remove the name manually from the manual e-mails...
      John

Comment

Hi John,

Our new multiuser order processing tool has a really nice batch emailing feature, you can design your own emails (either plain text or HTML) and you can send them out to batches of users when you ship orders rather than having to send them one at a time. As you already use our automation tools you would get a hugh discount on this product if you decided to use it.

You can find more details and a free trial at the URL below :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html

Cheers,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X