Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sage Line 50 V11+Actinic Link

Hi all.
    I am currently reviewing Actinic V7 and Actinic Link for Sage.
    It looks like I will go ahead and use this product full time,but for one little problem.
    I cant seem to import the web details and pictures from sage for use in the extended info link.
    I only want to see the product name price and stock quantity on the category list page and would prefer any more info to be in the extended info button.
    Is there a simple way to map this automatically using actinic link?
    Regards
    Ian

Sage Line 50 V11+Actinic Link (Edit)

I have managed to populate the extended info text and images by modifying the 'Product' table using access. Also I have populated the 'generate popup page' field.
    This solution will show the info and image file details in the section details window,but when the site is previewed I get an error "There is no extended page file name entered for product ""Product"" reference ""Reference"", therefore no extended page will be generated for this product.
    Does anyone know of a better way of doing this?
    Regards
    Ian

Comment

Hmmm

I would recommend you use the standard 'File | Import' import wizard (rather than the special Sage one) and map the 'Full Description' and 'Image Filename' fields (from Sage) to the 'Extended Info Text' and the 'Extended Info Image' fields in Actinic and see if you have more joy.

I would never recommend poking around in the Actinic database unless instructed to by a member of support.

Comment

Working...
      X