Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design of the Mail

Hi all,

Does anyone know where can we change the design of the Email. I have this newsletter, after filling up the particulars, <form action=../mailing.php> it will send to this Url "mailing.php" then, if it is successfully sent, it will prompt a message. Where can i edit this warning message?

Best Regards,
    Swee
    Http://www.hst.com.sg

The message is probably in mailing.php.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi,

erm..Nope. it isn't. Because, i have checked up with my mail support.They said the web design has to be change in my pc..which mean actinic. I also checked up the Act_customerEmail.html's template but it isnt that one too. (thats for the ordering Messages). The design i want to change is merely the "Message" prompt after subscribing the Newsletter. Where to edit those?

Best Regards,
      Swee

Comment

What does the message say?

Regards
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

After u subsribte to the newsletter, if it is successful, then it will lead you to another page saying "you have successfullly subscribed to our newsletter...etc". But i want to edit this message. Where can i do that? Er.. do you get what i mean?

Comment

Thank you, i have found the way.

Comment

where was it?

Regards,

Comment

Oh, it is at the FTP server! U get it?

Comment

Working...
                X