Cart contents display probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart contents display probs

For each product in my catalogue there's a drop down box which relates to a particular size of clothing garment. Each drop down item in the list has an associated hidden product, with price and stock level, to enable a record to be kept of the stock levels for a particular garment size etc.

On testing the store all is working well. Apart from the problem I face with the cart contents. Whereby the description of the drop down selection and the associated product are displayed. I was wondering if it was possible just to enable actinic to display the description of the drop down selection in the cart rather than the product details as well?

Can anyone advise?

A preview of the site is available as:

http://www.pennywell.co.uk/acatalog

I hope somebody can help.

Many thanks
    - GARRY

I think you are looking for this

go into your product, under the general tab, make sure you have a tick in no order line for main product, then under componant details select the general tab and tick componant as a seperate order line.

This will then give you a single line in your add to cart

hope this helps
    Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Re:

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion, which I have attempted to action. The problem I face is that within the product GENERAL TAB area, there isn't an option to select / deselect no order line for main product

Am I looking in the correct place?

PS: The component section was ok ! that option was visible !
      - GARRY

Comment

Ok

I guess you have you product set up as follows

Product - Attribute

What you need to do is
        Create a part for every single item with a unique part number. You can then hide these on the website so you customer does not see them and the pages are not to large.

then set up your products as follows
        Product - Componant - Attribute

Then you need to go into componant details, permatations then click fill list, then select the product that matches the permatation. This will then allow you to set up the no order line for main product as detailed in the earlier post.

I know this is a lot of messing around but it will help you in the long run as you can then keep better stock control of all you sizes.

hope this helps you out a bit more

Cheers
        Darren

Comment

Working...
        X