Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote me for editing my Act_ShoppingCartXML.html

Hello

I have been trying to knock my Act_ShoppingCartXML.html into shape for a couple of weeks now with no luck - I'm hoping there is someone out there that can do it for me and I'm willing to pay.

I've attached before and after screen shots of what I'm after and a copy of my Act_ShoppingCartXML.html file as it currently stands.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ed
    Attached Files

Hi Ed,

To change those butting into images you need to edit Act_ShoppingCart.html

Look for:

<INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" NAME="ACTION" VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:UPDATEBUTTON">

and change it to something like:

<INPUT TYPE="IMAGE" NAME="ACTION_UPDATE" SRC="update.gif" ALT="NETQUOTEVAR:UPDATEBUTTON">

Take a look at an original template which uses button images. You can then adapt the code for your image names. Take a look in C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Formats\Themes\BestSeller\Act_ShoppingCart.html
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Thanks for the input Toby - I have seen that bit in the Advanced User Guide so should not be a problem. However the rest of it has stumped Suresh for a week and this is now becoming critical for me. Is there a way I can pay someone at Actinic HQ to build this for me??

Ed

Comment

Hi

I have done something similar to what you want (I have attached an image for you) and it didn't take me to look to get it to work.

You will need to remove some of the tags and play around with your table layout, you would also need to v-align=top some of your table cells.

I could try and help you out a bit but I'm not a Actinic Developer and have only started using the product about a month ago to build me own store.

I'm sure there are developers out there that could sort this out for you.

Let me know if you need some help, and also I like the look of your site.

Cheers

Darren
        Darren Tickle
        http://www.funky-cards.co.uk

Greetings cards, and gift wrap for every occasion.

Comment

I can pay someone at Actinic HQ to build this for me??
          I'm afraid we do not provide that type of service here. We have loads of partners that can help you out here.

This forum is also full of developers that I'm sure can help.
          Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Ed,

We can modify the templates for you too meet your specifc requirements. Please contact sales directly. Sure solutions 732-528-7635. We have customized many Actinic web sites too meet user design requirements. We also offer Actinic prebuilt templates with advanced customization here: http://buythisdesign.com you can see several of our custom template designs here: http://www.actinic.com/gallery.html .

Brian
            Brian Johnson
            :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
            1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Working...
            X