Multiple sites and Stock Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple sites and Stock Control

I wish to create multiple shops (same company) and have shared stock between the shops. Is this possible with Actinic V7.

If this is not possible any suggestions.

Last resort is to physically separate stock and then allocate to each shop. If I do this, will it then be possible to update stock in Sage.

Thanks.

I can't think of anyway you could do this, apart from doing a general stock take at the end of each working day, via exporting the stock info into a excel document from each site....but I have a similar problem where I want to share stock with a high street shop.
    Last edited by asterix; 22-Sep-2004, 01:17 PM. Reason: extra info
    <br />
    Website | Multimedia | Design - Bradford [ <a href="http://www.futureprimeval.com" title="Website | Multimedia | Design - Bradford [ Future Primeval ]" target="_new">Future Primeval</a> ]
    <br />

Comment

We have a tool called Product Replication for Business that would do this - if you look at our site you can find out more about it :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Pro...plication.html

what you can do is to replicate products in your main site and then link them into as many sites as you wish, then you can run the program with a particular option and it will reconcile stock over all of the sites. It will work with business or developer.

Another way to do this is to link your sites to an external database and have the stock level field on their, that way Actinic will update that field when items are sold from any site and also use the contents of that field when uploading stock levels.

We have another product that is really useful if you have multiple sites using stock control, it is our automation product and can collect orders, process then and upload your site for multiple Actinic sites. Take a look at the URL below to find out more details and download a free trial.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...utomation.html

Note that if you only need the stock control features you only need to buy the stock control mole component which costs £59.99 rather than £199.99, the multisite module works with the full product and with the components.

Regards,
      Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X