Stock Not updating after orders processed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Not updating after orders processed

For each product within my Actinic catalogue there's a drop down list which provides further options for the product like size and colour. Rather than control the stock for the main product item - my client wishes to monitor the stock levels for the associated hidden product which I have linked to the relevant link for each drop down menu. And followed the instructions as detailed in the Actinic manual.

Therefore, Product PHP 01 is my main product with the description and add cart etc - but PHP 01 Size Small product is an associated hidden product which is linked to the drop down list shown on Product PHP 01.

The problem I have encountered is that on downloading and processing my orders the stock levels within the catalogue are not being updated.

Could somebody advise whether this is due to a setting I have overlooked in Actinic, or maybe the way I am attempting to control stock for each product?

The store is viewable at the preview area of:

http://www.globalgraphics.co.uk/pennywell (then click the last link Concept 8)
    - GARRY

Have you enabled stock control for the hidden products?

What is the payment status for orders you are downloading?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X