Patching original V5 to 5.1.6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patching original V5 to 5.1.6?

I have found the original v5.0.0.0.0.29BMGB disc as supplied by Zen, who were a reseller, when I bought v5, but it won't allow me to upgrade. I had been running the downloaded version they supplied at the time of purchase, but this was a later v5.1.1 (which did patch ok) but this is now corrupt and I am unable to recover from a disaster, see my other thread.

How can I patch this early version to v5.1.6, so I could then rebuild my site and use the same encryption key to download orders from the server.

Hope this is clear. Am now getting desperate as I have not been able to access the site since last weekend.
    Mick Jackson
    Jackson's Fishing Tackle
    www.jackfish.net

No way to solve this, according to support staff, so will have to ugrade to v7.
    Mick Jackson
    Jackson's Fishing Tackle
    www.jackfish.net

Comment

Hi Mick,

Just to confirm, if you wish to upgrade from a early version 5 software to 5.1.6, then you would need to download the full 5.1.6 version from our website: http://www.actinicdownloads.com/v5/

Once you have downloaded this program, simply install it and within the installshield, you will have an option to "Upgrade v5".

There is no way you can simply use the 5.1.6 patch on a early version of v5 I'm afraid.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks.

Already come to that conclusion. Telephone support helped me to download orders, so it must be something other than the prog files that is corrupt, v7 on order so will upload ammendments with that.

Main thing is that I can now get at orders on the server and process them.
        Mick Jackson
        Jackson's Fishing Tackle
        www.jackfish.net

Comment

Working...
        X