Product Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Selection

There are around 500 unique products by company X. These are sold by various manufacturers under there own name. A Ford xyz, is the same as a GM abc.

Customers would specify Manufacturer, Size and fitting type. I would like to build a solution using these selections but where the choices are narrowed down as you choose.

i.e. Select manufacturer this narrows the size options to the only 3 sizes that Ford sell, Select size and the drop down shows only the one fitting type for Ford of that size Filter.

Using a Database I would have a master product File for all individual products and a seperate Manufacturer Table cross referencing the Master Table.

But I am not sure how to achieve in Actinic V7

Thanks.

Hi Tony

Sorry for the delay in responding to your thread. What you are suggesting is a dynamic dropdown list which Actinic cannot do i'm afraid. To achieve this, you would need to enlist a help of a javascript programmer.

Norman from Drillpine has done some patches for Actinic and may be able to help you (although i believe this will be a pay for patch), see his website: http://www.drillpine.biz/.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X