Urgent Checkout Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent Checkout Problems

I've got a big problem with our site. When you go to the 2nd page of checkout (to add name & address) the screen is all over the place - way off to the right hand side - bits of the left hand menu appearing in the middle of the page - and at the moment no next button. There is no pattern as to how this page looks.

Have uploaded and refreshed the website - it sometimes is ok - but so far this morning the refresh has not solved the problem.

I have not made any changes to any of the templates recently with the exception of putting a text message in Act Primary for a couple of days and then removing it. However after removing the message and uploading yesterday it was ok for a while.

This is really odd and obviously we're not getting any orders because people can't check out.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Kathy

The view basket also has a problem - if you remove a product then this page also gets messed up!
    Last edited by kathynewman; 23-Sep-2004, 05:56 AM. Reason: Additional Information
    Kathy Newman

2 ideas

1 I noticed at the base of the offending checkout page -
    Tax Charges <SPAN CLA
    you may want to check it out

2 assuming you haven't made any customisations to the scripts, go to "Original" folder and copy the pl and pm files into site1 and refresh.

Comment

Working...
    X