No announcement yet.

Uploading site problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claranet server seems to be having a few problems this morning George, as most our efforts have timed out

Comment

Had the same problem yesterday.

My right arm (Compaq Evo with 3 year 2 day turn round) has been at Compaq's repair shop for a week!!!!

So yesterday I had to reinstall elsewhere and import the snapshot with a db compact. I had one problem with a file that was not wrapped up in the snapshot.

Then every time I tried an upload it the merge error occured at the end. I found that the scripts on the site would not work and discovered that they were not all being uploaded. I recreated them manualy, uploaded them and changed the permissions but the site still would not work.

In the end I had to do a complete refresh and that works OK. So is it the case that if you move environmets it needs a site refresh?

Comment

In the end I had to do a complete refresh and that works OK. So is it the case that if you move environmets it needs a site refresh?
        Yep. Whenever you move the PC that Actinic is installed on you need to do a refresh.

Comment

Working...
        X