Reprinting Non Uk invoices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reprinting Non Uk invoices

I need a nice easy way of filtering out all invoices that are not for customers in the United Kingdom and reprinting them. Im sure there is an easy - anyone shed some light on it for me?!

Hi David

I'm afraid there is no easy way to achieve what you are after. Within the [Order] dialog box, there is no sub tab to show you where the customer country is (ie the tab which shows your Order number, Payment, Invoice, Packing List etc).

You might want to check out Jan solutions from Mole End

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I almost posted an answer to this the other day, I have a product that allows advanced order filtering and in theory this would allow you to filter orders that were not from the UK and print all of the invoices, however when I checked it I realised that it did not have the option to find orders where the filter was not equal to a value and also invoice country was missing. However if you were interested in this product we would fix these up for you. You can find more details about this product at this URL :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

If you want to avoid the physical printing, then if you Adobe Acrobat then use the pdf printer, print to a pdf file, and delete.
        Supporting the environment. This post uses 100% recycled electrons.
        Bob Isaac
        Director/Web Admin
        Volvo Owners Club Ltd

Actinic MS Business Version 8.5.2

Comment

Working...
        X