Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real-time stock control?

Hi,

I know that Actinic v6 doesn't have any real-time stock control, but has anyone out there managed to edit the scripts to provide this functionality? Are there any plugins that offer this functionality?

Regards

Neil

Hi Neil

With regards to real time stocking monitoring you would need an online database for this. Actinic is an offline product, therefore it will not upload a database to the website. However saying this, Actinic supports command line parameters. Ie, you can run Actinic to download and upload. Therefore if you had scheduling software, which will run every 5 minutes, you can then set actinic to download the orders, which will decrement stock value from the database, then upload which will update the changes on the websites. This results in a quasi-realtime stock monitoring, as you are setting the scheduling software to run actinic via a command line to issue a command to download and upload every five minutes.

Hope this helps you

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

And Jan's already offered her products/services to the identical post in the V7 forum. Why people post the same thing twice is beyond me.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

There were actually three of these because there were two in the V7 forum and one in here.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

No wonder I got confused. I kept seeing them and thinking "surely this has been answered already"

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
          X