Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message when opening Actinic

Hi

I just opened Actinic and an error message appeared saying there were some problems with some products / components.

I have copied the list that is displayed in PropertiesCheckReport.txt

Can anybody explain what this means and is it serious? I don't understand it at all.

Properties with no valid product reference:
    The Price '4' has an invalid product reference '1!150' and has therefore been deleted.
    The Price '8' has an invalid product reference '1!150' and has therefore been deleted.
    The Price '12' has an invalid product reference '1!150' and has therefore been deleted.
    The Price '' has an invalid product reference '1!150' and has therefore been deleted.
    The Component 'Water-cooled probe for PG3W gun' has an invalid product reference '1!150' and has therefore been deleted.
    The Price '6' has an invalid product reference '1!168' and has therefore been deleted.
    The Price '12' has an invalid product reference '1!168' and has therefore been deleted.
    The Price '20' has an invalid product reference '1!168' and has therefore been deleted.
    The Price '' has an invalid product reference '1!168' and has therefore been deleted.
    The Component 'Swaged w/cooling tube 6.50mm ID x 4mm ID x 300mm' has an invalid product reference '1!168' and has therefore been deleted.

Any help would be great

Cheers

Ben

Hi Ben,

The error messages are all taking about your duplicate products. Have you delete the master products to which the duplicate products were a slave to?

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X