Snapshot Export Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snapshot Export Crash

Running Developer 7.0.1 with 5 sites. Suddenly, when trying to perform an export snapshot, 2 of the sites causes Actinic to crash, the other 3 work fine. I have tried compacting, rebooted, tried many times but the result is the same, 2 cause the crash. Any ideas?

Are you using fragments in the catalog area - that seems to have caused one of my sites to crash? It has also been suggested that it may have something to do with the size of the fragment.

Tim Weaver
    WISE.CO.UK
    Consultancy, Innovation & Solutions

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk
    http://www.wise.co.uk

Comment

Hi Tim

Yes we do use lots of fragments within all of the sites, many of them are the same as all sites are very similar to each other. To be honest, we actually have lots of other niggles with v7, many resulting in a crash, even simple things, running a report, crash, switching between sites, crash or actinic runs very slow. Nothing has changed that much since the upgrade to 7 (except the work done by our developer) and all sites worked without fauly in v6.

John

Comment

V7.02 should be appearing any day now. Hopefully it will address many of the issues people are having with the current version.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Mike

1st week of October I am told, and heres hope it does!

John

Comment

Working...
          X