Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login formatting problem on home page

Hi All,
    I've just uploaded a partially completed test version of our new site (couldn't wait!), and I've hit a problem. It doesn't seem to be the HTML work on the home page. (If I take the !!< HTML >!! out, it's just the same).
    If you login on the front page, all of the formatting (for the whole page), promptly falls apart. But if you login from on any other page, it all works very neatly.
    The URL is http://www.aromatherapy.uk.com/acatalog/test/index.html(login username = test@test.com and Password = 0000)
    I'd be grateful if anyone could have a look and tell me what I've done wrong (and how I can fix it!).
    Many Thanks
    Ian

Hi there - the site's looking good (apart from the it losing stylesheet and images when you log in).

Could I ask you to check Act_BrochurePrimary.html?

Look for the line:

<Actinic:BASEHREF VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:BASEHREF"/>

It should read...

<Actinic:BASEHREF VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:BASEHREF" FORCED=NETQUOTEVAR:BASEHREFFORCED/>

Comment

Thanks Chris

Many thanks. I'll get this repaired when I get home. I'm gradually becoming adequate at modest template changes and HTML, but very occasionally make a boo boo and need an expert eye!
      Absolutely love the version 7 Business (from 6 catalog). I was most impressed when I just copied the network settings across and uploaded a test site (just to see what would happen) - it went up without a hang or a hitch.
      Now to finish all the products and get the rest of the bits copied across
      Best Wishes
      ian

Comment

Working...
      X