lose the login button ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lose the login button ?

One of my earlier threads asked for ways of stopping brochure pages adding buttons .. through reading the advanced guide (it was there .. kind of) I discovered you can remove the automatically installed navigation and assemble your own .. it'd be really cool if there was maybe an option dialogue box in some future version which allowed you to maybe tick boxes on those top level pages you actually wanted to create a navigation item (and thus remove those you didn't?) .. but nevertheless .. found a way around it and it works just fine!

My first site (temporarily sitting on www.cadeauxplus.com) is for a client who, certainly to begin with has no need for customers to actually log-in .. is it possible to remove this option without having to fully create a new navigation from separate navigation components .. or is my new (Adv. user guide) found method the only way I can lose 'log-in'? They don't need it, so I don't want it.

D

This is not a problem.

Go to 'View | Business Settings | Ordering' and de-select 'Allow Orders From Customer Accounts'

Comment

excellent .. sorry to ask such a simple question

D

Comment

Working...
      X