Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure pages nav button

Hi all..

On the brochure pages, when viewing a page, the default highlighted nav button for the relevant page is on the up state (ie homebutton_1.gif) , is there any way to change it to the mouseover state so the mouseover image is permanently displayed when viewing the relevant page? (ie homebutton2.gif)?

cheers
    adi

Hi there

On the content tree, Go to that particular brochure page and change the highlight image to "homebutton2.gif".

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

but that setting only tells which image to display on the mouseover....

What i need to do is keep the mousover image active when viewing the relevant page....

ie normally once the page is loaded the image reverts back to buttonimage and not highlight image.. i need it to stay on highlight image once the page is loaded regardless of the mouseover.

possible?

Comment

Originally posted by adi
        but that setting only tells which image to display on the mouseover....

What i need to do is keep the mousover image active when viewing the relevant page....

ie normally once the page is loaded the image reverts back to buttonimage and not highlight image.. i need it to stay on highlight image once the page is loaded regardless of the mouseover.

possible?
        I am in exactly the same position, there has to be a way of doing this... I think making some changes one of the perl files might have to be done? something along the lines of server variables and a page array maybe?

Comment

I don't know about server variables or anything like that, but I do know that the fact that the 'up' state is used for the nav button for the page you are currently on is controlled by the application and so not possible to control via a template.

I will add this to the wish list for you.

The only thing I can think of is to manually code a different overall layout template for each brochure page, in which you manually code the exact navigation bar you want to appear - instead of using the default Actinic-generated one.

Comment

okay cheers...

Comment

Working...
            X