Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms & Conditions - tick box

Good Day All!

OK I have searched the last 10 pages to make sure I am not repeating an old question and have not found anything so here goes...

Our terms and conditons are laid out on our web site and are straight-forward and pretty standard. Is there a way of getting cutomers to tick an "I agree" box, to indicate that they have read and agree to all our T&Cs, this is of particular value when it comes to returns policy and technical specifications such as size.

Thanks to all those that reply with useful suggestions.
    Kerri

Hi Kerri,

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.actinic.com/knowledge/aca..._128.html#a691
    Fitness for life!www.fitness-focus.co.uk

DIFN - Doing nothing is not an option

The Supplement Warehouse - Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements

Comment

I might be wrong but I don't think that a checkbox can be made mandatory. You can set it to required BUT if it is left unchecked it is deemed to have a value of unchecked so Actinic continued. This has been discussed in depth in past threads (or rather emails because the last time I saw this was in the email list) and the decision reached was to replace the text for the button that usually says 'Add to Cart' to 'Accept T&Cs and Add to Cart' or similar.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Checkboxes cannot be made mandatory - you are right Jan.

The way I have found to add this functionality in is to edit your Act_Order00.html template (or Act_Order01.html if you are using simple shipping and simple tax) and then add the words...

By clicking this NEXT> button you are agreeing to the Ts & Cs listed below.

...somewhere near where it says
        <input type=SUBMIT name=ACTION value="NETQUOTEVAR:NEXTBUTTON">

Comment

Working...
        X