Duplicate Email Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate Email Alert

I know I can have a copy of the customers receipt email sent to me, but can I have two?

I'd like one to goto theoffice email account and one to my mobile as a text alert. I only seem to be able to get one to work.

thanks

Go into View | Business Settings | Ordering and you can assign a 2nd copy of the customer email to be sent onto yourself, i.e. your email address whilst the customer gets there copy as normal.

For 3rd and 4th copies, place a space between each email address. i.e.

me@domain1.com me2@domain2.com me3@domain3.com

Should do it I thinks

Comment

Ah! I'd tried ; and , 's but all to no avail!

Comment

did the space work, or was the ahhh, that this did not work either for you.

Comment

I have tried doing this to get receipts to two different addresses, however now the receipts are sometimes not being sent at all!

Could someone from Actinic confirm whether placing two emails with a space between should work?

I wouldn't of thought this would work unless the code had been written to cope with this type of input..
          <a href="http://www.rfsolutions.co.uk">RF Solutions Ltd - Remote Control, Bluetooth, Zigbee, RFID, GSM and GPS Products</a>

Comment

Hi Mike

You just need to put a space between each email address, just tested this out and it worked fine for me if you put them in View | Business settings | Ordering | Send Reciept Email Copies to:...

I.E.

barry@actinic.co.uk billy@actinic.co.uk bobby@actinic.co.uk

Hope that helps

Comment

Working...
            X