v10 - new checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
    OK were do you sign up for beta testing, i have always with previous versions so see no reason why i cant offer assistance with V10 i have a number of sites with various levels of customisation
    Here's as good as place as any I've added you to the list and will ping you when its free.

Many thanks for offering to have a look.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for offering Darren, that's much appreciated. I've made sure your name is on the list for when we send out the beta test invitations.
      Bruce Townsend
      Ecommerce Product Manager
      Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

No probs, i maybe a strong critic sometimes but always happy to help when i can

Comment

I would also be willing to take part in some beta testing (if I'm not already on the list)
          Darren Guppy
          Golf Tee Warehouse
          Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

You can add us to the list as well provided there is plenty of support - we might not be overly technical but would be prepared to give it a good testing.

On the note at the start on the thread about the location being intuitive based on cookie info - does this mean that we will be able to display the relevant shipping cost in the shopping basket display on each page - without the visitor having to select a location?

Regards
            Rob
            For all your car, motorcycle and marine care, cleaning and detailing products.

Comment

Thanks, I have added you both to the list as well. We will be in touch when the Beta is ready.
              Bruce Townsend
              Ecommerce Product Manager
              Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
              X