Actinic Annual User Conference 13th October 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Annual User Conference 13th October 2010

I am pleased to announce this years Actinic Annual User Conference on the 13th October 2010.

After the success of last years event we have decided to hold the conference again at the prestigious PayPal offices, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1EJ. If you did not get a chance to attend last year why not take a look at some of the photos from 2009.

For the latest agenda and details about the conference please see:
    www.actinic.co.uk/ecommerce-software-for-businesses/ecommerce-advice/annual-user-conference-2010.html

Latest agenda

The agenda is really taking shape now with both informative sessions on topics like search engine optimisation and social media with a presentation from Heather Gorringe highlighting her experience running Wiggly Wigglers. We have also introduced breakout sessions covering topics like:
    • Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) with Actinic
    • Search Engine Marketing – The next step..
    • Actinic development without the Drama
    • Creating Actinic Websites to Compete with Major Retailers
    • Social Media for SMEs
    • Next Generation Retail
    For further details, the latest agenda and if you are still to book your place.

Comment

Is there to be an Annual User Conference in 2011?
      Trying to organise the diary ...
      Kind Regards
      Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

We decided that they would run closer to 18 months apart.

That seems to be around the optimum to be able to get a decent number in without having to break our backs to do it.

Thanks for the vote in favour though - I feel the ones that we have held have been very worthwhile. I think it's just that everyone is very busy.

Chris

Comment

Working...
        X