Introducing SellerDeck 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing SellerDeck 2013

I’d like to introduce SellerDeck 2013 (Actinic Desktop v12), which incorporates a number of important new features that have been requested on the wish list:
    • Product filtering. Shoppers can select products by any product attributes or properties (colour, size etc), and successively refine their selection.
    • Improved Search. A more configurable search delivering better results, with added refinements including sorting and auto-suggest.
    • Section Pagination. Automatically split sections into multiple pages with x products per page.
    • Dynamic Product Choices. Choices offered can update dynamically, so that invalid combinations are automatically suppressed.
    • Dynamic Pricing. If a user selects an option that affects the product price, the price shown on the web page can update automatically.

You can catch a sneak preview of these features in action during our daily webinars:

<a href="https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/969814710">Tue, Jun 19,&nbsp;1400hrs</a>

<a href="https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/925253934">Wed, Jun 20,&nbsp;1400hrs</a>

<a href="https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/291973662">Thu, Jun 21,&nbsp;1400hrs</a>

<a href="https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/196677782">Fri, Jun 22,&nbsp;1400hrs</a>

We are hoping to see a beta release sometime during Q4 2012.

Hope you like the new features!
    Benjamin Dyer
    CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Some good additions there. Looks good.
    Auto suggest on the search is a superb addition...full marks for that.
    Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
    www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Please sort out Numerous Bugs and Glitches with the system

Before releasing another update PLEASE fix the numerous problems and glitches with the software. On a day to day basis I would say our system here crashes at least 10 times a day. The functionality of the Actinic V11/sellerdeck is absolutely dreadful. We are right on the edge of moving to another E-commerce software unless we are soon to receive an update which offers us a WORKING programme that doesn’t crash every 30 minutes!

Comment

Hi Jamie,

Have you raised these issues with support? If so is there a ticket number I can look into? Just send me a private message via the community.

Ben
        Benjamin Dyer

Comment

Ben

Unfortunately I missed the recent webinars - can you post a link to any recordings that were made.

Thanks
          Rob
          For all your car, motorcycle and marine care, cleaning and detailing products.

Comment

Originally posted by robmob View Post
            Ben

Unfortunately I missed the recent webinars - can you post a link to any recordings that were made.

Thanks
            Hi Rob,

Sorry to say we had a slight technical problem with GoTo Meeting and our recording of the webinar didn't work as planned, although we are planning a webinar on Monday. Details soon.
            Benjamin Dyer

Comment

Any leaks as to how much the upgrade from 11 to 12 will be roughy?

I better start saving

ha ha ha

Looks to be some of the upgrades that I need for sure!

Bhu

Comment

Working...
              X