Changing a CSS Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing a CSS Button

I am currently using the Contemporary template for my store and am looking to change the Login button down the left hand side navigation menu to an email subscription button.

Am I able to change the text within the box without amending the graphic and also make it clickable to an email subscription link?

Thanks

yes you can with a graphics package and a steady hand.

I am pretty sure the font used is Trebuchet

Comment

Where can I edit the LoginText variable? Presumably I can just change the text rather than the graphic and the a href link is easy enough...

Thanks

Comment

no you can't. The images are gif thus not layered

BTW its not a css button , its an image

Comment

Ok, that's that idea out the window then!

Where can I find the graphic to amend it?

Have found two Login buttons within C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Formats\ButtonSets\Contemporary but am not sure which one to amend?

Comment

If the site is live on a url, it be downloaded from there, if not do an offline preview-right click-properties and find it's name.

Comment

Hmm, won't let me do it that way for some reason, probably because of the link written into them but anyway...

How can I add a clickable graphic below that particular box then to do what I want to achieve?

I get the impression this is going to be difficult to do...what is the best way to integrate an email subscription icon?!

Comment

"what is the best way to integrate an email subscription icon?!"

Anyone able to help me with this?

Thanks

Comment

there are a lot of threads on this topic already. have a search.

Comment

C:\Program Files\ActinicV8\Formats\ButtonSets\Contemporary

go to this folder to find the originals for the buttons

Comment

Working...
                    X