Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing font style for Best Sellers and New Products

Hello Everyone!

I am struggling to figure out how to change the style of text used for the product names within the New Products and Best Sellers mini layout and also on the best sellers list.

I have tried applying new styles by wrapping a h3 tag round the title, and also setting a new id to the table they are present in. The only way I seem to be able to change it is by altering the product title on the actual product page, which is not ideal as I want the style on the product page to remain the same.

Hope I'm not being too confusing!

Many thanks.

Cammy.

There is often another layout deeper down which is wrapped with a class that may be causing specificity issues.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for replying Jont. I have already edited the individual table cells removing all other extra code, and then adding my own style to it but nothing seems to be working. Is it possible to get deeper than the edit Mini Best Seller Layout? or am I looking in the wrong place?

Sorry for being a pest!

Cammy.

Comment

Use FF and the web developer add-on, that will show you what is being used.

Comment

Thanks for that Lee it's now sorted out!

:-D

Comment

Cammy - can you post your solution to assist anyone else who may be experiencing the same issues.

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X