Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image with a drop-down menu

Can anyone please help with following:
    I want to create a section that contains some images, with a drop-down or button selection underneath each image that takes you to sub-section containing either an image or text again with a drop-down or button selection that finally takes you to the product.

Example (not my products BTW):

From Home page product menu>Boots/Shoes - outdoor>

Section 1 Manuf Logo1, Manuf Logo 2 etc
    Drop-down under each image (Choose finish...): Leather, Synthetic

Takes you to sub-section with images of say different styles. Each image to have a drop-down (Choose size...): 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 etc

Takes you to product.
    Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

This is standard Actinic work using sections and subsections .. simply set your subsections to use images and set the manufacturers logo as the image... beneath this sub-section add another subsection for synthetic, leather etc.

Inside these 2nd level subsections add your product and assign an attribute for the shoes sizes available

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for your reply. A big help. I am new to this and although I still haven't got to a selection under the manufacturer's logo I think it will be achievable when I find my way round...... I think!
      Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

Comment

Working...
      X