layout issue with next/previous links.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

layout issue with next/previous links.

Being a total newb with html or css i am having trouble with the positioning of next previous section links for my website.

I have managed to insert the code from the AUG into the correct place (I think) to allow browsing to next and previous subsecions. However I don't want them to float left and right as per the code so have them both floating right.
    The effect of this is they appear to close to each other on the page as Page1Page3 etc.
    The newb in me is unable to make them appear half an inch or so apart - or in an ideal world like this...

Page 1
    Page 3

I have experimented but no joy. Is there any chance that someone could paste a modified section of code that I could insert to do this?

On a side note, during my experimenting I appear to have made them look like I require according to my preview page inside Actinic but when I do a proper offline preview or page preview they appear as Page1Page3 again. Why!!! It's driving me crazy.

Finally, does anyone know if there are plans to get Actinic to just show a set number of products per page within a section? Its a bit cumbersome to have to split a section with a large amount of products by hand into smaller sub-sections?

Many thanks in advance.

kaffie

Your links will have some code which uses the float: left in the CSS

add a line to this to add a margin such as:

margin-right: 15px;

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Ahhhhhh....

Works like a charm. Many thanks to you!

Comment

Working...