Adding VAT No. to invoice template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding VAT No. to invoice template

Can someone help me with adding my VAT No. to the invoice template, and the email receipt set up?
    Regards
    Alan

www.astonlee.com
    www.mctooling.com
    www.subconeng.com

The invoice is a Crystal Report - please contact me off forum if you would like to discuss modifications to these reports. See my signature below for my contact information.

The emails can be modified in Actinic by going to Design View and selecting the required email in the drop down list. You can add the VAT number in quite easily there.

Comment

If you enter your VAT number into actinic then it will appear on the invoice automatically.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I think Jan from Moleend can also help you on this.
        Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
        Snuggle Feet
        Baby Casting From My Perfect Impression

Comment

Mike is correct if you configure the Tax Number fields in Actinic they will automatically show on the invoice. For other rmodifications Crystal Reports is requied.

Comment

You have to input both the VAT title and the VAT number, if you just enter the VAT number then it won't show on the report.

Cheers,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X