Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block conditions for brochure page navigation

Hi,

I am trying to create brochure pages that have different subnavigation.. obviously if I change it in the template it changes across all of the brochure pages!

I think I need to use a block condition.. is this possible? and if so once I have highlighted the information I want to hide/or show what condition code do I use?

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Ally

P.S - I had a look through threads and couldnt see what I'm after, apologies if this has already been covered

Without more info on what you are trying to do it's difficult to point you any closer to your goal other than saying this is the basic block for detecting if it's a brochure page:-

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%27Brochure%27">

</actinic:block>
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Bascially I have a brochure page (for example - recipes) that I want to place a navigation bar with links to other brochure pages specific to that "recipe" page (such as roast chicken, hot pot etc)

I would like to find a way to specify which brochure pages this subnavigation appears on - so it only appears on the pages relevent to recipes.

Hope that helps

Comment

add a user defined variable, set only at section level and in there, put an indicator to say you want "menu type 1" or "menu type 2", then test for that

Comment

ok..

Would you be able to go into a little more detail as I'm not sure how to do that

EDIT

I think I found a way.. I just created a new layout witht he navigation I needed and set the specific brochure page layout to that.. I think that should work.

Comment

Working...
          X