blockif for extended info page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blockif for extended info page

Is there a blockif I can use to check for the extended info page?

I've added the breadcrumb trail to my extended info pages and I want to hyperlink the final section in it.
    I can do this ok..but I want it to only appear linked in the extended info pages and not everywhere else on site

I guess I could duplicate the layout (maybe) and have one for the main site and one for the extended info but I figured it'd be easier to use a blockif instead (I'm going blockif crazy lately LOL)

I can't seem to find one for extended info pages though... I want something like IsExtendedInfoPage or something... does one exist?
    Cheers
    Tracey

I've never come across one for that use, only thing i can think of is two layouts for the breadcrumb trail, one with links and one without and use whichever one you want in whichever layout.

You could also hide the fact that it is a link via CSS (visually) however the cursor will always change if they hover. 2 breadcrumb trail layouts seems the best solution at this time of night, will let you know if any better ideas arrive in the morning.

Comment

Thanks, Lee
      Actually, now I've uploaded it and looked at it, I can probably get away with leaving the link on all pages, tbh.
      It's not visually noticeable anyway unless you mouse-over it so I might leave it as it is.

Thanks
      Tracey

Comment

Working...
      X