Can't find link to file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find link to file

When I upload my trial site to trial hosting I get a mssg saying I am using a filename with spaces. It is an image filename that I have recently replaced with one without spaces. I cannot find where the reference is to this image. I have looked in all the product 'image' fields and extended info 'image' fields and tried the 'find' option but it comes back with nothing.

Is there an easy way to find this reference?
    Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

You could try searching the database and also make sure this product is not in any of the marketing lists. You probably have a duplicate or something similar, it's hard to believe you will get this message if you have removed all references to it correctly.

Comment

could you have a version of it, with the spaces in, in your additional files folder still?
      Tracey

Comment

I cannot find a folder called 'Additional Files'?
        Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

Comment

it's in your "design" top menu
          although chances are, if you didn't know that, it isn't in there LOL
          It was just a thought
          Tracey

Comment

Thanks. That folder is empty?? The mssg I get is during upload to host server. I presume that means there is a reference to the file name somewhere in my site files? As I said earlier I have looked in all the relevant product 'image' fields and cannot find it. These are the only places I have entered this filename. I have since replaced it with one without spaces?

I have searched my PC drive and there is a copy of this file in the following location:
            "C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\SiteUpgrade\Backup v8.5.1.0.0.0.HFUA\Site1\Images\Gas Boilers"

But there are also other image files there with spaces in the name and they are not being identified during upload. I therefore assume that this is a red herring?
            Regards,

Keith

Comment

Actinic also detects any file-names in the generated HTML and uploads these. Perhaps you've used this image within a Layout, rather than as Product or Section image.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
              X