• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub menus

Hello,

I am wanting to create two different sub-menus for this site:

http://s108586573.websitehome.co.uk/Vaishaly_shop/

One for 'The Clinic' and one for 'Shop' which is already down the left-hand side.

I'm wanting is a sub-menu for the Online Catalogue and a seperate sub-menu for my brochure pages. But only want them visible in thier relative sections. So when clicking on 'Shop' the sub-menu which is visible on the site as it is now would show. When not in 'Shop' it would be replaced by another sub-menu.

I'm really struggling with this, I've tried a few things but just can't crack it... anybody got some cunning way of doing this?

Thanks!
    Paul

www.drawings.me.uk

Have a look at the Actinic:variable name="PageType", see if you can use that in a block if to achieve your aim.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi Bill,

Could you please explain what I do with the block if a bit more? I'm quite new to these block ifs...
      Paul

www.drawings.me.uk

Comment

Type 'Creating a New Condition' into the help within actinic, you will be surprised how good the help within the software is, once you start to use it. Once you have a grasp for what happens, it will be easier to explain things. Best to get the basics first before jumping straight in, the help you read within actinic will probably be all you need, it is quite extensive.

Be sure to check other block ifs already in your catalog too. Just make sure you backup before you play, it's the only way to learn with them.

Comment

Working...
        X