Problems with page Width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with page Width

I have had a search but have not found any threads that address my specific problems so I have made my own. I am making a website using the "Technical" template as a base of the design however the site does not use all of the screen instead it is padded on the left and right. I tried messing with some settings such as "width for main area" but this doesnt seem to do anything I have added a width value to one of the tables in the template and this made the page with product wider but that about it, how do I change all of the pages? My other problem is that the bar at the top containing the basket controls and total value ect doesnt not have enough room and overflows when the value is at anything but 0 and also overflows randomly on other computers, how can I make this longer I am having trouble finding reference to this in the layout code and have only been able to spot but search part of the bar which seems to be seperate any help would be appriciated?

Preview your page in Firefox and use either the Web Developer or FifeBug plug-ins (both free) and you can see what CSS is doing what on the page.. you can even tweak the CSS in real time to see what effects changes will do to the page.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

There is a post from quite a while ago giving details on the changes required to this theme to make it "relative" sized - try a search

Comment

Sorry to bump this thread I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has replied in this thread and to let you all know I have solved my problem thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X