Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not urgent but a bit stuck!

Hi all,
    I'm a newbie to this forum although I have enjoyed reading through some very helpful articles that you've all contributed too, which have inturn helped me.

I'm producing a site for a client at the moment here.
    Only a few product sections on the left work at the moment, however, in test mode the checkout and the basket button worked perfectly, now they produce a 404 error. Also, when you add a product to your basket you cannot see the basket summary, it has jumped down to the bottom of the page.

Has anyone come across this before?
    Any help very much appreciated.
    Sarah

perhaps a website purge and refresh might be an idea as it's still trying to access the test site basket and cart, I think.

Not sure about the basket summary, looks fine here
    Tracey

Comment

Thank you

Thank you Tracey, I'm very new to Actinic so I'll go and try and find out how to do a site fresh.
      Interesting about the basket - in mine it is dropped down to the bottom, underneath all the navigation links.

Just realised my last post the URL is adding an extra http. For ease the correct one is here.

Comment

its in "Help > Troubleshooting" Sarah

Definifely worth a try to begin with
        Tracey

Comment

I see that you may still be partially in test mode for some reason. As Tracey mentioned a site purge and refresh should sort that out.
          You also need to adjust the cart width to fit your design.

Comment

I have put those links in myself via dreamweaver, at the top for checkout and view basket, I couldn't seem to find anywhere that showed me the link to those sections so I worked them out from test mode. I know...confusing!
            The cart width - it's only not working when it shows the quick breakdown of products once you add something to the basket - the rest of it fitted perfectly and in the drop down menus in design mode, I can't seem to find that cart page!

Newbie alert! :-)

Comment

License a standard theme and then select the view cart links etc. in the design tab and you will see the code that creates them. The cart pages can be seen in the drop down box on the design tab also.

Comment

Working...
              X