Absolutely Stumped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely Stumped!

This is an appeal to anyone with more knowledge of the vagaries of Actinic than me,which basically means anyone who posts on this forum.
    I am running the "infamous" Smart them and have come up against a brick wall when it comes to centering the tables and making them stay where they I want them to.
    Html is not my first language and as for CSS!
    I have enlisted Firebug & Actinic support and with their help have almost cracked it but not quite.
    If one of you extremely generous sorts could have a look and take great delight in pointing out my obvious error I am willing to suffer the public humiliation.
    It's bound to be obvious but I honestly cannot see wood for trees!
    http://www.exoticandoriental.co.uk/orientalgifts.html
    As you click on any of the next section links the smart left sidebar gets squashed and clicking on a product link pings it back into shape.
    Actinic is a love hate thing for me as it seems to be with most people on here.
    Last edited by bamboo; 18-Sep-2007, 05:31 PM. Reason: Link corrected!

It would help if your link worked....

I think you're missing an acatalog in the middle there...
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

That is an Internet Explorer issue. Try putting widths on images when it is rendering the page it only gets an image as wide as it's alt tag.
      Peblaco

Comment

With grateful thanks to those kind souls, especially Louise, the problem is now solved.
        In gratitude I would like to point you fellow entrepreneurs in the direction of this most marvellous piece of free software (they do have paid versions but the free one is excellent) that will reveal to you exactly what your customer like on your homepage and just as important what they don't.
        http://www.clicktale.com

It's very, very revealing.

Regards
        Derek

Comment

Working...
        X